Release notes 3.10
- We all love it when a plan comes together.
But sometimes, it doesn’t…
The new 3.10 fixes a bug that unintentionally disabled some of the voice commands.
Release notes 3.9
- 우리는 당신의 언어를 말합니다!
If you managed to read this, you’ll be happy to learn that your unit now supports Korean.
Release notes 3.6
- Bug fixes
Release notes 3.4
The update you’ve all been waiting for. Cardo Dynamic Mesh (DMC) and Sena Mesh 2.0 intercoms can now cross-communicate reliably!
- Just use a Bluetooth bridge between a single Cardo DMC and a Sena Mesh* unit, and you are good to go! The Bluetooth connection will automatically recover in case of disconnection keeping the combined group together * Not including Sena Spyder and other mesh-only units by Sena.
- Also, the intercom experience on the Sena side has been improved, allowing for a more reliable audio multi-tasking experience (yes, we take care of our competitor’s units as well).
- We have improved our fast charging, making it even more robust and reliable.
- As always, we took care of removing some bugs from your windshield, so your ride is pitch-perfect and clear.
Release notes 3.2
Love Bluetooth brands that don’t talk to each other? Neither do we! That’s why the following release is one we are extremely proud of. On top of your current OBi connectivity, your device can now also seamlessly communicate with the latest generation Senas, directly via the standard Bluetooth intercom.
- Forget the hassle of using Bluetooth devices of different brands. The experience will be as seamless as connecting and communicating between two devices of the same brand and won’t require universal pairing on either side. Just pair, connect, and go.
- Eat the cake and keep it whole! No more sacrificing the mobile connection channels, you will keep the ability to receive phone calls, and navigation instructions and listen to music or FM on either side (parallel audio is based on the support of specific models).
- Please note that, just as music sharing is not supported between two different generations of Cardo products, it won’t be possible to share music between different brands.
Click here to watch the tutorial.
Release Notes 3.1
Enjoy unnecessary wind noise? Neither are we! This release corrects a bug that resulted in more apparent wind noise breaking through the microphone.
- Critical bug fix for smartphones running Android 13 (Tiramisu)
- If your Android 13 smartphone has issues connecting your Cardo Communicator with the Cardo Connect mobile app, this release is for you! The 3.1 release fixes these connection issues, but in order to download it to your phone, you’ll need to choose one of the following two methods to update your unit.
Method 1 – via a non-Android 13 phone
- Pair your unit to an iPhone or a non-Android 13 phone
- Download and install Cardo Connect mobile app
- Activate the app and follow the on-screen instructions
Method 2- via a laptop/desktop connection
- connect a USB type C cable (such as the one that was supplied in the box) to a desktop or a laptop running Windows or macOS
- Click here and follow the instructions
Release Notes 3.0
The below notes refer to users of Packtalk Edge and Neo.
- Your unit now supports Open Bluetooth Intercom (Obi) – a new cross-industry standard allowing supported units from Cardo, Midland, and UClear to communicate seamlessly with one another. OBi will be activated automatically when paired to a supported device. No further toggling is needed.
- For non-OBi units, your Packtalk can now integrate with any other Bluetooth brand more seamlessly. All you need to do is to pair your unit in Bluetooth mode like you would do to any other Cardo Unit. The other branded unit will pair through its own “universal pairing” channel. No more choosing between pairing to a non-Cardo unit or keeping your phone connection.
- Riding against the wind? Aren’t we all? Your DMC intercom will now perform more robustly in large groups.
- Love leaving voice messages on your messaging app? WeChat, WhatsApp & Skype voice messages will now stream into your device more fluidly
- For our Spanish-speaking audience we say, “Hola Amigos!” We have resolved the issue of the system performing an unwanted “Redial Number” during an intercom chat.
- Two-way radio users (Professionals and first intervention units) the new software version will now allow integrating two-way radio input into an active mobile call. Function needs to be activated via the CardoConnect app setting screen.
- As always, we added a host of bug fixes. Essentially it’s like adjusting your chain but without the injured fingers and messy grease stains.
Release notes 2.7
- Join the Party!
Packtalk Edge users can join existing 1st gen DMC groups of Packtalk Bold/Black/Slim. The existing system admin adds Packtalk Edge users like any other 1st gen Packtalk.
- Left your smartphone on mute? No problem!
A muted smartphone will still ring in your helmet when a call is coming.
- Orange bleeders, your supported KTM TFT now correctly transfers “OK Google” commands. It now also works better with Siri.
- Share the vibe AND the intercom.
When sharing music over DMC bridge, both parties can now continue to chat via the DMC intercom in parallel.
- Love your GPS? We have improved the robustness, reliability, and consistency of GPS vocal instructions transfer through your headset.
- Automatic Volume Control now works more smoothly and seamlessly.
Just remember to enable the Automatic Volume Control feature through your app settings (off by default).
- Improved stability and bug fixes – it’s like your motorcycle went through a good oil change and tune-up but without the mess and grease stains.
Release notes 2.6
- Natural Voice Operation performance has been improved to help you with hands-free riding.
- We improved music and intercom audio mixing – like a recalibration of your brakes but with better sound!
- Your audio experience has been fine-tuned even further with a new “background music” setting in the Cardo Connect App.
- We’ve caught some Bugs on our visor and had them cleaned off.
Release notes 2.1
- The second generation of Cardo’s Dynamic Mesh Communication is now available – lighting fast pairing and wideband high-definition voice taking group communication to the next level
- Looking to connect to riders with non-mesh units?
The Packtalk Edge now supports Universal Bluetooth intercom, including auto reconnection and full Live intercom capability with supported devices. Use the Cardo Connect to switch to Bluetooth mode and pair. Once paired, use the intercom button to start or stop Bluetooth intercom calls
The world’s best noise filtering microphone just got even better, clearing even more of the ambient noise and making sure your voice comes over crystal clear during intercom or phone calls
- Riding with a passenger using a non-mesh unit? DMC – Bluetooth Bridge is now available, allowing you to add any Bluetooth headset to the Mesh conference. Just make sure to pair it over Bluetooth using the Cardo Connect App, and adding the passenger to the group call will be available via a triple click on the intercom button
- Got a phone call and want to share it with the group?
A phone – DMC conference is a 2-second intercom button press away
- Want to have a private conversion with one of your mesh group members?
Private chat is now available in the Packtalk Edge. Just select your private chat partner in the Cardo Connect app, and you will be able to easily move between the group conference and the private chat by double-clicking the intercom button
- We’ve caught some Bugs on our visor and had them cleaned off
Watch. Learn. Ride.
Thank you for reaching out to our customer support team.
A confirmation e-mail with your case number should arrive shortly.
If you didn’t receive such an e-mail, we suggest the following actions:
- Checking your spam folder
- Submitting your case with a different e-mail address
- Calling our support phone, found on our support page form
Thank you for your cooperation, Cardo team.