Release notes 2.4
The update you’ve all been waiting for. Cardo Dynamic Mesh (DMC) and Sena Mesh 2.0 intercoms can now cross-communicate reliably!
- Just use a Bluetooth bridge between a single Cardo DMC and a Sena Mesh* unit, and you are good to go! The Bluetooth connection will automatically recover in case of disconnection keeping the combined group together * Not including Sena Spyder and other mesh-only units by Sena.
- Also, the intercom experience on the Sena side has been improved, allowing for a more reliable audio multi-tasking experience (yes, we take care of our competitor’s units as well).
- We have improved our fast charging, making it even more robust and reliable.
- As always, we took care of removing some bugs from your windshield, so your ride is pitch-perfect and clear.
Release notes 2.2
Love Bluetooth brands that don’t talk to each other? Neither do we! That’s why the following release is one we are extremely proud of. On top of your current OBi connectivity, your device can now also seamlessly communicate with the latest generation Senas, directly via the standard Bluetooth intercom.
- Forget the hassle of using Bluetooth devices of different brands. The experience will be as seamless as connecting and communicating between two devices of the same brand and won’t require universal pairing on either side. Just pair, connect, and go.
- Eat the cake and keep it whole! No more sacrificing the mobile connection channels, you will keep the ability to receive phone calls, and navigation instructions and listen to music or FM on either side (parallel audio is based on the support of specific models).
- Please note that, just as music sharing is not supported between two different generations of Cardo products, it won’t be possible to share music between different brands.
Click here to watch the tutorial.
Release Notes 2.1
Enjoy unnecessary wind noise? Neither are we! This release corrects a bug that resulted in more apparent wind noise breaking through the microphone.
- Critical bug fix for smartphones running Android 13 (Tiramisu)
- If your Android 13 smartphone has issues connecting your Cardo Communicator with the Cardo Connect mobile app, this release is for you! The 3.1 release fixes these connection issues, but in order to download it to your phone, you’ll need to choose one of the following two methods to update your unit.
Method 1 – via a non-Android 13 phone
- Pair your unit to an iPhone or a non-Android 13 phone
- Download and install Cardo Connect mobile app
- Activate the app and follow the on-screen instructions
Method 2- via a laptop/desktop connection
- connect a USB type C cable (such as the one that was supplied in the box) to a desktop or a laptop running Windows or macOS
- Click here and follow the instructions
Release Notes 2.0
We’ve made significant improvements to the software’s functionality and resolved any outstanding bugs for a better user experience.
Watch. Learn. Ride.
Thank you for reaching out to our customer support team.
A confirmation e-mail with your case number should arrive shortly.
If you didn’t receive such an e-mail, we suggest the following actions:
- Checking your spam folder
- Submitting your case with a different e-mail address
- Calling our support phone, found on our support page form
Thank you for your cooperation, Cardo team.