Freecom X & Spirit Software 2.2
- 1) Freecom 4x users will now be able to enjoy new and improved Natural Voice Operation performance, on par with Packtalk Edge.
- We improved music and intercom audio mixing – like a recalibration of your brakes but with better sound! For more information refer to Cardo Connect app 5.7 release notes.
- Added the option to switch between left and right speakers
- Resolved issue of low volume of incoming call ringtone
- Better TFT connection as follows:
- Hey Siri now works seamlessly in KTM TFTs as well as in selected TFTs by other manufacturers.
- Resolved issue with phone call audio when connected to Ducati TFT as well as in selected TFTs by other manufacturers.
- Resolved Pairing issue when connected connected to Ducati TFT as well as in selected TFTs by other manufacturers.
- Resolved Music playing issue when connected to Ducati TFT as well as in selected TFTs by other manufacturers.
- No software improvement is complete without some bug removals. Your visor should now be clean an good to go.
Your intercom and radio features are completely phone independent. You wouldn’t need any phone to operate them. You would need a phone (or some other Bluetooth media player) to stream music and, of course, to make and receive calls.
Sound quality is best when the speakers are placed directly opposite your ear canal. Verify that the speakers are correctly placed inside your helmet by following the next steps.
1. With the helmet on, slide your finger inside the helmet and press against the side of the helmet where your ear is. This is where the speakers should be positioned.
2. Remove the helmet, but keep your finger in that spot. Check to make sure the speakers are in this position.
3. Make sure the speakers are positioned as close to your ear as possible so you can feel them. If necessary, use the included Velcro booster pads behind the speakers to get them closer to your ear.
4. Since every head is different, you may find that your helmet ear cavities are not placed optimally. If this is the case consider placing the speakers outside your helmet ear cavities right opposite your ears.
While your unit comes right out of the box with one of the best set of speakers in the business, you can always plug in your favorite earbuds or aftermarket speakers via the 3.5mm Jack port and ride on.
Download ROHS-COC Certificate
Download Spirit Declaration of Compliance
Download How can I get SAFETY & WARRANTY
Frequently asked questions
Watch. Learn. Ride.
Thank you for reaching out to our customer support team.
A confirmation e-mail with your case number should arrive shortly.
If you didn’t receive such an e-mail, we suggest the following actions:
- Checking your spam folder
- Submitting your case with a different e-mail address
- Calling our support phone, found on our support page form
Thank you for your cooperation, Cardo team.