Release Notes 3.1
Enjoy unnecessary wind noise? Neither are we! This release corrects a bug that resulted in more apparent wind noise breaking through the microphone.
* Critical bug fix for smartphones running Android 13 (Tiramisu) *
If your Android 13 smartphone has issues connecting your Cardo Communicator with the Cardo Connect mobile app, this release is for you! The 3.1 release fixes these connection issues, but in order to download it to your phone, you’ll need to choose one of the following two methods to update your unit.
Method 1 – via a non-Android 13 phone
- Pair your unit to an iPhone or a non-Android 13 phone
- Download and install Cardo Connect mobile app
- Activate the app and follow the on-screen instructions
Method 2- via a laptop/desktop connection
- connect a USB type C cable (such as the one that was supplied in the box) to a desktop or a laptop running Windows or macOS
- Click here and follow the instructions
Cardo offers a 2-year warranty for PACKTALK NEO, starting from the date of purchase, that covers product failures as detailed in the warranty document. Please keep your proof of purchase to reclaim your warranty.
PACKTALK NEO is fully compatible with all DMC products. It also connects to all Cardo units using regular Bluetooth pairing. G and Q units need to be on phone pairing mode before starting pairing.
PACKTALK NEO and PACKTALK EDGE offer the same level of technology and features. The main difference is in the mounting: PACKTALK EDGE features a magnetic Air Mount, whereas PACTALK NEO has a clickable mounting. In addition, charging while riding is possible only on PACKTALK EDGE. Additionally, PACKTALK NEO offers a 2-year warranty, while PACKTALK EDGE warranty is extended to 3 years.
No need for a cable, the Software update is Over the Air, using your mobile phone. Download the Cardo Connect app to your mobile phone, go to Settings, select your unit, and then click on the latest available software update. Updating with the latest software will keep your unit free of bugs and will provide you with additional new functionalities. We recommend you update your unit before first use.
Frequently asked questions
Watch. Learn. Ride.
Thank you for reaching out to our customer support team.
A confirmation e-mail with your case number should arrive shortly.
If you didn’t receive such an e-mail, we suggest the following actions:
- Checking your spam folder
- Submitting your case with a different e-mail address
- Calling our support phone, found on our support page form
Thank you for your cooperation, Cardo team.