The 2nd Helmet kit Sound by JBL is compatible with PACKTALK, PACKTALK Black, PACKTALK Bold, PACKTALK Ducati, PACKTALK Louis special edition, SMARTPACK.
If you already have a Cardo unit with Sound by JBL, you don’t need to activate the QR code. If your Cardo unit is not sound by JBL, then you need to activate the QR code to access your JBL sound profiles on your second helmet using the activation guide that is in the box.
1. Open the Cardo Connect App.
2. Press “Settings” on the upper left side of the Home screen.
3. Press “Audio Profiles” and select a profile.
Frequently asked questions
- Have you downloaded our "Cardo Connect" app yet? Now would be a good time to download it for FREE from the "Google Play" or "App Store". Get ready to elevate your sound experience!
- App downloaded. Now it's time to pair your mobile phone to the Cardo device so they can communicate with each other.
- Let the activation begin. Open the "Cardo Connect" app and go to the "Settings" screen by pressing the icon on the upper left side of the Home screen.
- In the "Settings" screen you will see the "Audio Profile" with a lock on its right side, click on the lock.
- Press the "Audio Profile" where you will find the "Scan QR code" button. You are just one step away from upgrading your sound!
- Once you press "Scan QR code," you will be able to scan the QR code, which is printed inside your audio kit package.
- If you can't scan the QR code, press "Enter the key manually". You can then enter the code printed below the QR code.
- Congratulations, you now have the best in class audio experience — enjoy and feel free to share it on social media.
Watch. Learn. Ride.
Thank you for reaching out to our customer support team.
A confirmation e-mail with your case number should arrive shortly.
If you didn’t receive such an e-mail, we suggest the following actions:
- Checking your spam folder
- Submitting your case with a different e-mail address
- Calling our support phone, found on our support page form
Thank you for your cooperation, Cardo team.