Can I use this product in the rain?
Sure. The AGV INSYDE is waterproof. This means you can ride in the rain and enjoy top communication.
Can it be charged while riding?
Yes. Cardo communication systems can be charged while riding. Simply plug it into the bike's 12V charger or a battery pack. Switch it back on and keep on riding.
Do I have to have a phone for it to work?
Your intercom and radio features are completely phone-independent. You wouldn’t need any phone to operate them. You would need a phone (or some other Bluetooth media player) to stream music and make and receive calls.
How can I improve my sound quality?
Sound quality is best when the speakers are placed directly opposite your ear canal. Verify that the speakers are correctly placed inside your helmet by following the next steps.
- With the helmet on, slide your finger inside the helmet and press against the side of the helmet where your ear is. This is where the speakers should be positioned.
- Remove the helmet, but keep your finger in that spot. Check to make sure the speakers are in this position.
- Make sure the speakers are positioned as close to your ear as possible so you can feel them. Use the included Velcro booster pads behind the speakers to get them closer to your ear if necessary.
- Since every head is different, you may find that your helmet ear cavities are not placed optimally. If this is the case, consider placing the speakers outside your helmet ear cavities opposite your ears.
How to pair to a non-Cardo headset using universal connectivity (Cardo Gateway)?
In order to pair your unit with a non-Cardo headset, please do the following:
- Start intercom pairing on your unit (please refer to your product's pocket guide or user manual on how to do it).
- Tap the phone button to start Cardo Gateway pairing
- On the other unit, start mobile phone pairing
- Wait For the paring to complete
Something stopped working on my AGV INSYDE. What should I do?
Before trying anything else, we recommend simply resetting the unit to factory settings. Step 1: Press the intercom phone and media buttons together for at least 5 seconds until the LED flashes purple and the unit turns off. Step 2: Turn the unit back on.
The unit doesn't seem to be charging, or the Battery seems not to last as long as it should.
Plug your unit into the charger and leave it charging for at least 4 hours straight. Use a different wall charger and USB cable if this does not work. If the unit still doesn’t charge, please contact support. DO NOT attempt to disassemble or replace the battery on your own. DO NOT open the unit. It will no longer be waterproof! If your unit is out of warranty, you can find replacement batteries on 3rd party’s websites and in specialty electronics retailers. That said, we DO NOT recommend replacing parts on your own for the risk of water, dirt, and general electronic damage.
Which helmet is compatible with the AGV INSYDE?
Who is the manufacturer of the AGV INSYDE?
The AGV INSYDE, was designed and built specifically for AGV by Cardo Systems.
Will it pair with any other Bluetooth intercoms?
AGV INSYDE comes with universal connectivity. It will pair with any other Bluetooth communication system by Cardo or leading brands. Refer to Cardo Gateway in the manual.
How do I make sure that my unit's battery lasts as long as possible?
We recommend not to leave your unit unused or in storage for more than 3 months without charging. Be sure to plug your unit at least once every 3 months for full 4 hours to ensure maximum battery life.
Can I share music with any other Cardo unit?
You can share music with any Cardo unit from the same generation: PACKTALK Bold/Black/Slim/Ducati/Louis, PACKTALK, SMARTPACK, SMARTH, FREECOM 2/4/1+/2+/4+.
Your unit will not be able to share music with products from previous generations (PACKTALK EDGE, PACKTALK NEO, PACKTALK CUSTOM, FREECOM 4X, FREECOM 2X, Spirit HD, Spirit, G-line, Q-line, SRC-line, SHO-1).