scala rider G9 PowerSet for Snowmobile - The most ‘sociable’ communication system for snowmobile riders!
The scala rider G9 PowerSet for Snowmobile is the perfect companion in any winter environment allowing crystal clear intercom communication between riders on the snow-covered trails at distances of up to 1 mile/1.6 km*!
The scala rider G9 PowerSet for Snowmobile includes two pre-paired G9 units in one package.
Unique “One+8” Intercom enables you to toggle back and forth with 8 additional riders, with Voice Command for added safety. This is in addition to 4-Way Intercom Conferencing and Click-to-Link® spontaneous connections. You can also connect two mobile phones simultaneously via the two Bluetooth® channels using them hands-free! Pairing is faster and easier than ever before: Simply ‘bump’ two G9 units together and you’re ready to hit the trails!
Enjoy your ride even more by connecting to A2DP-enabled smartphones and MP3 players to stream stereo music to your G9 or listen to the built-in FM radio.
With the unique Cardo Community® web platform, invite your friends for a ride and personalize your G9 to get the most out of your social experience. Upgradable software will ensure your G9 remains at the forefront of technology. Other new features include Group Signal and Hot-Dial calling.
The scala rider G9 PowerSet for snowmobiles includes interchangeable Hybrid and Corded microphones in the same package.
*Results may vary according to terrain. Up to 1 mile/1.6 km range between G9 / G4 units. Reduced range when connected to other scala rider models.
- Up to 1 mile/ 1.6 km(1) Sled-to-Sled intercom with flip-up antenna for extended range
- 4-Way Intercom Conferencing: 2 riders and their passengers or 3 separate riders (Full Duplex)
- “One+8” Intercom Toggling: Toggle among 8 other riders
- Voice Command: Voice Recognition technology for true hands-free operation
- Flash-Pairing™ with other G9 units in 1 second
- Click-to-Link® intercom for spontaneous conversation with other scala rider users nearby
- Cardo Community® platform for social features, device
- customization & software upgrades(2)
- Group Signal: Send audio signals to up to 8 fellow riders simultaneously
- Hot-dial number(Customizable)
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo from iPhone™ or other smartphones
- Conference mode between outside caller, Rider-Passenger
- Receive GPS navigation instructions(3)
- GPS voice instructions override music, FM Radio & Intercom calls
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS:
- 6 station presets with auto scan
- Automatic selection of the strongest signal
- Radio on time: 8-10 hours
- Automatic radio muting for incoming calls
- Connect wirelessly to A2DP / AVRCP enabled MP3 players for stereo music (Cable option Self-adjusting speaker
- volume according to speed & ambient noise (Customizable)
- Packet Loss Concealment: Real-Time compensation of audio losses in challenging environments
- Voice-control for receiving / rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls (Customizable)
- Digital Signal Processing for advanced audio functionality
- Volume Per Mode: Set & save volume levels according to audio source
- Multilingual status announcements
- Dual HD speakers
- Up to 13 hours(4) talk-time/ 1 week stand-by (recharging from wall outlet or USB connection)
- Waterproof & Dustproof
(1) Results may vary according to terrain. Up to 1 mile / 1.6 km range
between G9 / G4 units. Reduced range when connected to other scala rider models.
(3) Mobile Phone and GPS communication requires Bluetooth enabled devices.
(2) Minimum requirement: Windows® XP / Mac OS X 10.5. Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
(4) Battery life will be reduced in extreme cold.