Custom-designed communication system for motorcycle riders – Recommended by SHOEI
For over half a century SHOEI has been crafting premium helmets and its products have achieved iconic status among riders world-wide. The cardo SHO-1 was custom-designed to offer SHOEI enthusiasts a communication system that meets the highest standards.
Just like your trusted SHOEI helmet, the new cardo SHO-1 is an extraordinary piece of equipment. With its unique and patented modular architecture, the SHO-1 integrates seamlessly with the SHOEI helmet design(1). On the inside, the SHO-1 houses the most advanced communication technology, including an unmatched plethora of features and functions. On the outside, it offers a streamlined and discreet appearance, including a replaceable battery for those extra-long-riding tours.
SHOEI riders will appreciate the voice-controlled operation of the cardo SHO-1. Not only will their hands remain on the handlebar for extra safety, but using the system also means natural and intuitive operation of this extremely feature-rich device. Among others, the cardo SHO-1 offers voice controlled intercom calls with up to 8 additional riders or 4-Way intercom conferencing within a 1.6 km(2) range.
And there is more: Riders can connect two mobile phones simultaneously and talk hands-free. Streaming stereo music from any Bluetooth® enabled smartphone or MP3 player is a breeze and so is the ability to receive in-the-ear navigation instructions from your GPS. With the built-in FM radio, you can also stay up-to-date with the latest traffic and weather reports from local radio stations.
The unique Cardo Community® web platform allows riders to invite fellow bikers for a ride, plan and join tours, and personalize the device settings to get the most out of your riding experience. When on the road, you can use Cardo’s exclusive SmartSet Android™ app (available free via Google Play(3)) to easily modify your SHO-1 settings from any Bluetooth® enabled Android device.
Lastly, the cardo SHO-1’s upgradable software(4) will ensure you remain at the forefront of technology.
(1) Tested and approved for use with: Qwest, XR-1100, Multitec, Neotec, J-Cruise, Hornet-DS, RJ-Platinum
(2) Results may vary according to terrain
(3) Android and the Android robot are trademarks of Google Inc
(4) Minimum Requirement: Windows® XP / Mac OS X 10.5
Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Unique modular design (pat. pend.)
- Up to 1.6 km(1) intercom range
- 4-Way Intercom Conference mode in Full Duplex
- “1+8” Intercom toggling: Connect to 8 additional riders
- Voice Command: Voice recognition technology for true hands-free operation
- Click-to-Link® intercom for spontaneous conversation with other riders nearby
- Cardo Community® platform for social features, device
- customisation and software updates(2)
- Music Sharing™- Rider and Passenger listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Group Signal: Send audio signals to up to 8 fellow riders simultaneously
- Multilingual status announcements
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button
- Dual Handsfree profile to connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo from smartphones
- Conference mode between outside caller, rider-passenger
- Customisable Hot-dial number
- Receive in-the-ear navigation instructions from Bluetooth enabled GPS (HS profile)(3)
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS:
- 6 presets with auto scan
- Radio on time: 8-10 hours
- Automatic radio muting for incoming calls
- Connect wirelessly to A2DP / AVRCP enabled MP3 players for stereo music (Cable option also provided)
- Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed and ambient noise.
- Customisable AGC (pat. pend.)
- Voice-control for receiving / rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls.
- Customisable VOX (pat. pend.)
- Digital Signal Processing for advanced audio functionality
- Volume Per Mode: Set and save volume levels according to audio source
- Hybrid and corded microphones included
- Removable battery - up to 13 hours talk-time/ 1 week stand-by
- Dual HD stereo speakers
- Waterproof and Dustproof
|English||User Manual||Quick Guide|
|Guia de Usario||Guía Rápida|
|Français||Guide d’Utilisation||Guide Rapide|
|Manuale per l'Utente||Guida Rapida|
|Guia do Usuário||Guia Rápido|
|עברית||מדריך למשתמש||מדריך מהיר|